Enhanced SIP Direct IP Interface
Voip telephony option for c-soft
- Call hold
- Call waiting
- Blind call transfer
- Call transfer with consultation
- Call forwarding
- Three-way call conferencing
- Crosspatching radio and phone
- Call conference up to five users
- Do not disturb
- All SIP call sessions can be recorded
- Up to 12 Enhanced SIP lines can be supported
- Can be used with simple SIP server and FXO ports for analog phone interfacing
We offer a full industry-standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) two line solution as a part of the C-Soft software-based console. Users can expand to six-line or twelve-line via an add-on license key. Adding our new Enhanced SIP solution to the Telex IP dispatch consoles integrates VoIP telephony, allowing for a complete console solution.
Our new application provides a great method of telephone line installation into a dispatch console solution. If you don’t have a VoIP phone system, a simple SIP server with FXO ports can be used to convert analog lines to SIP.
With the Enhanced SIP features, users can implement and configure many telephone lines into a C-Soft console position without having to connect external hardware.
Our application is easy to install and easy to use! The icons are intuitive and they indicate various calling features (i.e. call is on hold, etc).